Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today is THE DAY!

Well folks, it's "Go Time." I have wallowed, I have cried. I have nearly given up and I have hated him and myself, a lot. But, today is different. Because:


Today is the day I let things go.

Today is the day I find my strength.

Today is the day where I realize, I am worth it.


Today is the day I begin new.


I am about to drop the ugly statistics. Be kind. I have never admitted this to anyone...


My weight: 249lbs. Ugh. There I said it. But you can't tell anyone. I start my meds tomorrow for the PCOS. Metformin. They say it helps with weight loss on top of regulating my ovulation. It is not a diet drug by any means. They also say it causes diarrhea. No wonder people lose weight with it. So, I give you me...



This is not a me that I am proud of. But there I am. I think I am only willing to admit this because I am determined for change. We'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. Honesty and openness are a great beginning. You are not alone. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Where there's a will, there's a way", as they say. With the right willpower, things can work out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it, annabelle.
    when you feel like you can't, just come back and read this post, and remember how strong you felt when you wrote it.
    let us know how things go! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. you go, girl! i am embarking on a similar journey.....you give me courage....

    ReplyDelete